I want to use metadata views to sort files into top-level directories based on a tag, but then preserve the directory structure underneath that. I'm having trouble with this. Say I have an annex at `~/annex` with a structure like this: $ tree . ├── foo │   └── bar │   ├── one.txt │   ├── three.txt │   └── two.txt └── waldo └── fred ├── a.txt ├── b.txt └── c.txt I tag some of the files with `blah`: $ git annex metadata -t blah foo/bar/* Now I want to change my view to only see those files with a certain tag, but I want to maintain their directory structure, ie I want to end up with something like this: $ tree . ├── blah │   └── foo │   └── bar │   ├── one.txt │   ├── three.txt │   └── two.txt If I do `git annex view blah` I see the files `one.txt`, `two.txt` and `three.txt` but they are in the top level of `~/annex`. The `foo` and `bar` directories are not present. If I do `git annex view blah "/=*"` then the files I present under the `foo` directory, but the `bar` subdirectory is not there. It would also be fine if I could just hide the files that did not have the `blah` tag, so that I ended up with this: $ tree . ├── foo │   └── bar │   ├── one.txt │   ├── three.txt │   └── two.txt Is something like this possible?